ness goss

Travel and life info

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Part 2 - Belfast

The Titanic was built in Belfast – didn’t get to see anything related to this, but something new I that I know now.

Has anyone read the back of a tube of Vegemite – since when were Australian activities referred to as sailing pursuits? I think that is the new payout for Irish people when referring to Aussies.

Vertigo – yes it is a song by a famous Irish band, but it is also a symptom of having a middle ear infection which I wouldn’t wish apon anyone! Happy New Year to me. First thing I did in 2006 was go to the Antrim Hospital in Belfast! At least that gave me a bit of a scenic tour (even if the scenes were moving)

On the way to the airport on Monday we dropped by to take a quick look at the heart of Belfast. The kids (Rez and Andy) took some snaps – I however was just trying my hardest not to spew. It was horrible. Especially whilst also trying to keep your dignity too. I am about 89% now (11/1/06)
I took one pic of Pete at the Crown Hotel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter