ness goss

Travel and life info

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas


I have been having an absolute ball!! Moved into a share house in Willesden Green on Sunday (NW) – there is the 3 of us Aussie chicks, 2 kiwis (1 of each) and a Slovenian girl – however we haven’t met them all cause everyone is always out!
Have a few thoughts about Xmas Day - there is a pub down the road open, a girl we live with has invited us to a friends, a friend I have here is having a dinner, a friend I have met since being here has invited me to his sisters for dinner - but most of these are far away and there is no transport that day, so I think the party at the flatmates friends round the corner sounds good - stumble home! :)

Nat has grown up sooo much from being here! So glad she is here! We went ice skating on Sat night – it was so hilarious – we looked like Eskimos.

Work is wonderful, people are excellent, young and the drinks are always on! Tomorrow night is our Xmas party at a cool place called Sway in Holborn I have had my marketing/ IT agency call about offering me 1 job and putting my CV fwd for 1 other marketing job that sound excellent!!!!!!!!!! So I am a bit stuck cause I love it here but the £ is average – so I have to see.

I went to Oxford St Thursday night and bought a dress (very Gwen) and shiney red shoes round toe wedges to go – and paid full price! Its something I am going to be able to wear for a long time tho, so why not! I haven’t really bought much since being here either cause I keep converting!! Gotta stop that!

Wanna go to Hogmanay in Edin but we are working on the 30th – when all the tours start – a friend has invited us to Belfast, at least we would have free accomm and know some people (gentlemen – although they are hilarious Irishmen) I don’t really wanna stay in London, but will do something here if it comes to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter