ness goss

Travel and life info

Friday, December 30, 2005

Iluka

Today has been a year since I last saw my baby. I am not going to cry right now; I think if I was at home I might be a tad more emotional. Looking forward to New Years Eve which makes it easier. Especially as I spent the last one balling my eyes out on my balcony watching the fireworks over the southern skies. There is always so much to avert your attention towards in London.

This morning on the way to work it wasnt below zero or even -14 like yesterday but god it was cold!! It rained too - I think it was actually sleet - its kinda skitzo rain that doesnt know if it is actually snow, rain or hail.

43 degrees for the 2nd last day of 2005 in Adelaide, Aust!! ha ha - its really hard to imagine.

Last night Rez and I finally got to meet another one of our house mates, Dylan and his friend from Texas, Tom. What a laugh this house is going to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter