ness goss

Travel and life info

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Job huntin'

What to do when you go overseas? I have applied for about 20 jobs in the UK. Maybe I need to think about what I want to do. Story of my life!
Originally I thought that doing a webby office job would be good $, Monday to Friday 9 - 5 style and therefore I could have the weekend to scoot off and travel. But the more and more that I sit at my desk at work before I head off, the more I think I would like to go with utilising my people skill and passion for travelling as a career move. Its not like I am going to get the opportunity once I leave the UK at this point in my life.
I have applied for a couple of jobs with Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Trains, First Choice Airlines and various cruiseship positions - free travel and being paid for it being the motivation.
As a side step utilising my current skills some of the possies have included Marketing Coordinator, account exec in the fashion industry, office manager for a resort. Who knows where I will end up. Only fate and time will tell. You cant prepare for everything when travelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter