ness goss

Travel and life info

Friday, May 04, 2007

Chicago, Tina Arena and all that jazz!


Last night Kathryn and I got a last minute deal funnily enough on last minute.com! Chicago with Tina Arena appearing as Roxie Hart! This season finishes Saturday night but who knows who the next celebrity will play this part? Over Christmas I remember seeing Ashlee Simpson (Jessica's younger sibling with the new nose?) advertised over the bit in the tube station that keeps you from falling asleep due to lack of oxygen on the esculators!
Tina worked well in this role - but I couldnt help remembering her as my favorite on Young Talent Time (she started her stint as the youngest member tiny tina in 1977!) still with that distinctive voice that is so adored by the french these days.
Speaking of Young Talent Time, why is it that South Australians couldnt go on this show? Was it because it was filmed an 8hr drive away in Melbourne? or is that just an excuse my parents gave me? Either way not being privy to the fame and fortune that followed alot of kids on this show (think Dannii and then Kylie) has scarred me for life!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night Katrine and YOU...?
Oh, Jesus Christ! What mean that?

Please in German, that's I only speak fluently a.s.o.

Friendly
KM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter