ness goss

Travel and life info

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

new fave dwinkie - for the festitivities!

Went to a nice place overlooking the water in York on the weekend that had an extensive cocktail list, called The living Room.
Glancing through this book of treats,(whilst Julez opted for the cappuccino option at 5pm) I concluded that with such a big range, I had to indulge. Hmm, some of my favourite things! 'Il have a Basil Grande please!' Now you may think, basil!???? or looking at the ingredients, Chambord, Grand Marnier, Cranberry juice... maybe cracked black pepper is a tad more odd... as my dad used to say (and probably still does), 'dont knock it til you try it!' It was simply divine!
Typically being an Aries, I get bored easy, so I moved on to something with vodka and elderflower - i dont exactly remember the rest because after the BG everything else was well, just a mere concoction of blah blah (ahhem, champagne aside!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter