ness goss

Travel and life info

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Random bits

It has been a while, but I have been uber busy with my new job - plus my not very old camera decided to go into retirement 7 months into its life, so there has been a slight lack in photos! I am quite devastated!
Been looking into new property options, since our landlady decided she wants the house back. It would be nice to get a house with all the same peeps as now, however we all have completely different ideas of where we want to be, where we work etc. Thats not to say that we wont still see quite a bit of each other - im sure!
Been looking around central London, Pimlico along the river looks like where I wanna be! If I get the place I want, ill ad the links to the piccys so you guys can see exactly where I live!
Went to see Bic Runga (of 90's hit 'Sway' fame) and another Kiwi act Breaks Co-op last night at the She-Bu Empire. Was a good gig, definetly in true Antipeodean cruisy-life style!
Last weekend went down to Brighton. It was so warm - hot in fact! Hilarious to see a billion people on a beach formed from pebbles. Its definetly not Porties, but I liked it just the same (almost!)
Happy Independence Day!

1 Comments:

At 11:54 pm, Blogger Ronnieroo said...

Aye girl, miss your updates!!! I know its better with pictures but some words would be nice tooooooooo. Luv from Aunt ronnieroo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter